Saturday, May 26, 2007

Painting the Town Red

Finally after a grinding marathon the drivers side is smooth enough to have a coat of red oxide paint. I am planning on covering the area with a generous layer of filler and then sanding back flat. I have managed to hammer all the welded areas below flush so the filler should then hide the repairs.
The first two pics show the arch painted up.















The last two pictures show the sill areas after their coat of paint.


So other than final prep and paint this side of the car is done. Well almost. There is still the small matter of the rear floor around the body mounting like that already done on the passenger side. I would do that tommorrow but I will be round the Inlaws all day. At least I will have a chance to have a beer or ten (yeh right it's bound to be my turn to drive).

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home