Saturday, November 25, 2006

Trolly Wolly

This picture shows the finished trolly ready to accept the new T series engine.


All thats needed now is a nice shiney new engine.

After a lot of sawing grinding and a bit of welding the new engine finally sits on the trolly.

The left hand mount is a little more tricky because the water pump is mounted on the left side of the engine. The pictures above show the right hand mount. I little more grinding and shaping will make it look a bit more profesional.

For the time being I have made a mount that picks up on a bolt hole on the left side of the block. Once I have the water pump housing (a large aluminium housing bolted to the left side of the engine) I can then facbricate a proper mount that I will use in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home